Registration Open for Admission to Class V for the Session 2018-19
The criteria for admission are:
1. The child should be between 09 years to 11 years of age as of April 01, 2018.
2. The child should be a domicile of Uttarakhand.
3. The child should be studying in a Government Primary School. This rule is not applicable if a village does not have any Government Primary School.
4. The combined annual income of the parents of the child should be less than Rs one lakh. (Certified by Tehsildar)
5. We only admit one girl child from a family.
6. The child should have scored at least 60 percent marks in class IV. (Kindly bring the original mark sheets of classes I to IV/ V at the examination center)
*Kindly bring 02 photographs of the child and 01 of parents.
Phone numbers: 0135 2608227, 2608230
Fax: 0135 2608228
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org