• Uttarakhand Government has contributed Rs. 1.5 crores for the Him Jyoti School besides 10 acres of land on long lease for construction of the school building.
• Dr. Sitaram Jindal, Chairman, Jindal Aluminium Ltd. has contributed Rs.1.5 crores for the School infrastructure. We are beholden to him for his exceptional generosity.
• The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International has been generous in their contributions towards the infrastructure of the school.
• The school furniture, computers, library books, a school van and all the hostel furniture has been donated by various Rotary Clubs since the founding of the school.
• Trusts and individuals have also adopted students and are regularly informed about the progress of their wards. Visits to the school and interaction of sponsors with the students are welcome.
Some of our major Corporate Sponsors
• ONGC has supported the Him Jyoti School from its inception. Besides a large contribution to the building fund, ONGC has most generously stepped forward to sponsor 50 girls for a period of 8 years, as part of their CSR Program.
• Indian Oil has been sponsoring 25 girls
• Power Grid has been sponsoring 20 girls
• REC has taken the responsibility of 35 girls
• KRIBHCO - has taken the responsibility of 15 girls
• Appolo Tyres has taken the responsibility of 50 girls
• Delhi Duty Free has taken the responsibility of 25 girls
• Motherson Sumi has taken the responsibility of 20 girls
• DELHI AVIATION SERVICES Pvt. Ltd. has taken the responsibility of 10 girls